BODY CONTOUR FAQ
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED & HOW OFTEN?
You will begin to notice results after only a few sessions if not immediately, most require 6 to 8 treatments to see maximum results. We can discuss the results you wish to achieve. Once or twice a week, depending on the result you want.
ARE THESE TREATMENTS SAFE?
Yes, the treatments are non invasive and safe.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE A TREATMENT?
Make sure you are hydrated! Drink water minimum 550ml before and keep the fluid up after treatment. Remove all metal or gold jewellery.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
Depending on the treatment area, you will need to remove clothing. Disposable underwear is provided.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS?
There are no risks. With the Cavitation, you will hear a buzzing sound- it may cause a headache.
You will need to be active and eat clean
You may be red after treatment; it will disappear after 1-2 hrs
WHAT SHOULD I AVOID AFTER TREATMENT?
After Fat Cavitation avoid alcohol and caffeine as it will interfere with the lymphatic process to metabolise the fatty acids.
I DO NOT TREAT BELOW
- Pregnant women
- People with Epilepsy
- People with Malignancy (Types of Cancer)
- wound after operation has not healed up
- People with Acute inflammation or epidemical (Infectious disease)
- People with Heart disease and/or heart pacemaker
- People with Kidney (gall stone) disease
- People with Embedded metal or objects or silica gel
- People with a body that always take much inner hot
- People with Genetic hypersensitivity
- People with Thyroid issues
WHAT IS USED ON MY SKIN?
RF & Fat removal require Ultrasonic gel
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER TREATMENT?
The lymphatic system removes the toxins via sweat glands and by drinking alot of water to flush it out.